Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams for All You 99%ers


I don't know about you, but I had forgotten about Robin Leach, until I came across this beautiful book. You may be surprised to learn that it appears to have never been read. I would have expected serious use from a book that includes
  • Menus, recipes and tips for hosting the Cannes Film Festival - "You haven't lived until you've seen Cannes during the film festival!"
  • Casual entertaining advice from Ivana Trump, who we learn "loves to make an authentic Czech dinner for friends and family."
  • Favorite recipes from 007 Roger Moore, "culinary genius."
I am hoping that Mitt Romney drops by Roundabout Books soon; this book will be right up his alley. I'll save it for you, Gov'nor. 

3 comments:

  1. Are you guys gonna hook up with Book Sense?
    http://www.bookweb.org/booksense/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents still own a copy of Robin Leach's culinary masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete